Ford and Slater are one the UK’s largest DAF Truck dealers group with 16 locations from Norwich to Birtley in the North East employing over 850 staff whilst remaining a family run business. We currently have an exciting position as a Parts Administrator in the fantastic team at our DAF Trucks Depot in Newark.
As a Parts Administrator, we can offer you:
- A competitive hourly rate (depending on experience)
- DAF Academy Parts Administrator Training
- 22 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Employee Of the Month Competition
- Career progression opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free Parking
Who are we looking for as our Parts Administrator:
- You will have previous experience working as an Administrator within an Administration, Accounts, or Invoicing role (ideally with the Automotive sector but not essential).
- Be a confident people person. Happy dealing with individuals, organisations and businesses at all levels.
- Have an eye for detail with excellent organisational, administration and IT skills including Word & Excel.
- Demonstrate an understanding of invoicing processes within the B2B environment.
The Parts Administrator role / responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- General stock control and the administration associated with good house-keeping.
- Input data into a variety of systems and databases to ensure they are kept up to date.
- General administration duties as required in the day-to-day operation of the Parts department.
- Maintain files in line with company and legal requirements.
- Working Monday to Friday alternate weeks: 6am – 2:30pm / 1:30pm – 10pm
Apply today to start your journey with Ford & Slater.
No agencies please. It is not always possible to get back individually to each applicant, so if you haven’t received a reply within 14 days, your application has been unsuccessful.