Parts Sales Advisor - Leicester
Hazel Drive, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE3 2JG
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To provide an accurate and professional parts sales and identification service
- To utilise the tools available to promote and encourage growth of the parts business
- To ensure a quick and efficient response to customer and depot requirements
- To maintain a tidy and professional appearance and portray a professional attitude at all times
- Gather market and customer information and pass to the Parts Supervisor/Manager/Business Development Executive
- Previous parts advisor experience in the motor trade and commercial vehicle knowledge would be ideal, but the right candidate would receive full training.
- As part of a great team, our Parts Advisors are key to the relationships we have with our client base ad to the success of our business.
- Sales Focussed
- Excellent organisational skills
- Product knowledge
- IT literacy skills
- Enthusiastic team player
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- The ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally. Always listens effectively and asks questions to ensure full understanding
- Works with others to build positive relationships in order to achieve a common goal. Provides and requests support from colleagues where applicable
- Clearly understands customers’ needs and delivers effective solutions to match these needs. Effectively resolves customer issues as required and presents a positive image of the company to the customer
- A flexible approach to work commitments to show willingness and ability to readily respond to changing circumstances and expectations.
- Willingness to attend DAF training courses as required.
Get Job Alerts straight to your inbox