Ford and Slater are one the UK’s largest DAF Truck dealers group with 16 locations from Norwich to Birtley in the North East, employing over 850 staff whilst remaining a family run business. We currently have a vacancy for a Sales Administrator at our Stockton dealership.
As a Sales Administrator, we can offer you:
- A salary of £22,000 - £26,000 depending on experience
- Excellent DAF Training & development opportunities – in house and manufacturer’s
- 22 days holiday (excluding statutory), rising to 25 days after 5 years service
- Employee Of The Month Competition
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Death in Service Life Insurance Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
Who are we looking for as a Sales Administrator:
- You will have previous experience working as an Administrator within an Administration, Accounts or Invoicing role (ideally with the Automotive sector but not essential).
- Be highly IT literate with an eye for detail.
- A customer focused individual with excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to work commitments to meet the demands of the job.
- Full UK driving licence.
The Sales Administrator role / responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Organise the ordering, invoicing, and taxation of vehicles.
- Build a network of strong relationships with customers and key contacts.
- Liaise with customers, sub-contractors, sales team and factory representatives to solve problems as they arise.
- Manage databases across multiple industry-specific IT systems.
- Handle incoming calls from new and existing customers.
- Maintain vehicle files in line with company and legal requirements.
- Working Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5pm.
Apply today to start your journey with Ford & Slater
No agencies please. It is not always possible to get back individually to each applicant, so if you have not received a reply within 14 days, your application has been unsccessful.