Maple Road, Saddlebow, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE34 3AH
Closes in 201 days
We are looking to recruit a new Workshop Controller at our Kings Lynn Dealership.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To work closely with the Service Manager to effectively manage the Kings Lynn service department and maximise profitability and achieve K.P.I targets.
• To ensure all electronic systems are fully utilised, time recording, bar coding, DAFcheck and Voyager.
• To pre-time job cards and advise the technicians prior to starting each job.
• Upon completion of jobs, check hours booked against time allowed to maximise revenue.
• Prioritise and plan work load.
• Monitor technician’s performance on jobs and ensure job card write ups are completed comprehensively.
• Work closely with service reception, shift leaders and management in order to provide excellent customer service, dealing with and resolving customer queries as required.
• A flexible approach to work commitments will be required in order to meet the demands of the job.
• Must have excellent communication skills.