Panel Beater - Leicester
Hazel Drive, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE3 2JG
Ford & Slater is one of the largest DAF Truck Dealership groups in the UK. With 16 dealerships across the East Midlands and East Anglia, we offer a range of cost-effective transport and finance solutions.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturer’s procedures and in a safe and responsible manner.
- Assist in the preparation of estimates when required.
- Road test vehicle when required, subject to licence restrictions.
- Ensure repairs are carried out in accordance with estimated times.
- Comply with warranty procedures during repairs ensure warranty displaced material returned on completion of a repair.
- Assist with good workshop and dealership housekeeping at all times.
- Work with the parts team to ensure the correct replacement parts are fitted to the vehicles.
- Ensure that the company time recording procedures are complied with and job cards write ups are completed accurately.
- Ensure that all vehicle defects are reported to the workshop supervisor.
- Attend any technical or development training that is made available.
- Any other duties commensurate with the level of this post, which will be discussed with you.
Get Job Alerts straight to your inbox