Hazel Drive, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE3 2JG
Ford & Slater Ford & Slater, DAF European Dealer of the Year 2020, are looking for the next generation of Parts Advisors to join our award winning programme. The DAF Apprentice Programme gives you the chance to join the select group of specialist advisors working on some of the most modern, sophisticated trucks on the road. The programme provides an opportunity to enter a rapidly evolving, exciting industry with huge career potential and Ford & Slater have 12 dealerships across the East Midlands and East Anglia to choose from.
· Be at least 16 years of age and not in full-time education
· Have Maths & English Grade 4-9 or equivalent (A-C)
· Complete an online assessment and an initial assessment with a Skills Coach
In return, you will:
· Be employed by Ford & Slater (a DAF dealer) from day 1 and paid a wage
· Meet and work with fellow Apprentices throughout the UK during your college block
· Have a dedicated Skills Coach and Apprentice mentor on hand with regular visits to your workplace
If you are interested in learning more about this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch.
It’s not just a job - it's your first step into a career with global opportunities within the motor industry.
· You will be required to complete online training modules and demonstrate the motivation and commitment required to combine practical training with theory based learning.
· To work alongside experienced members of the parts department who will be dealing with all aspects of the parts function to learn and understand more about the department as a whole.
· Adhere to all health and safety procedures and maintain good housekeeping standards.
· Establish a good working relationship with colleagues and customers, ensuring that their needs are met.