Parts Sales Advisor - Norwich
William Frost Way, New Costessey, Norwich, Norfolk, NR5 0JS
An exciting opportunity has become available at our Norwich Dealership for a Parts Sales Advisor.
Main areas of responsibility:
- To provide an accurate and professional parts sales and identification service attaining the best possible profit margins.
- To utilise fully the tools available to promote and encourage growth of the parts business and give support to the Parts Sales Manager and Representative.
- To maintain a tidy and professional appearance and portray a professional attitude at all times.
- Any other duties commensurate with the level of this post, which will be discussed with you.
- Ensure that a quick and efficient response to all customer requirements and enquires.
- To ensure current and relevant sales displays are maintained.
- To ensure all customers enquires are priced according to any relevant price agreements..
- To ensure that customer review meetings are attended as and when required.
- Utilise all parts identification tools to ensure effective and efficient customer response and maximise all sales opportunities.
- To ensure that all incoming phone enquiries are dealt with promptly and professionally.
- Gather all relevant market and customer information, including lost sales and pass on to the parts sales manager/parts representative.
- To deal with all customer queries relating to the supply of parts, liaising with the Parts Sales Manager and supervisors as necessary.
- To ensure all customer new, old and warranty parts returned are handled correctly and efficiently and the correct procedures are followed.
- To observe Health & Safety regulations at all times.
- To carry out any reasonable request made by the Parts Sales Manager or his/her representative to ensure effective operation of the Parts Department.
- Ensure work station and equipment is well looked after and that any defects are reported immediately.
- Sales Focused
- Excellent organisational skills
- Product knowledge
- IT literacy skills
- Enthusiastic team player
Do YOU have what it takes to join one of the fastest-growing commercial parts suppliers in the UK?
Get Job Alerts straight to your inbox